Call for Nominations
Daniel F. Sheehan, Sr. Lifetime Achievement Award
In honor of Daniel F. Sheehan, Sr., the St. Louis Association of REALTORS® Commercial Division is now accepting nominations for a Lifetime Achievement Service Award. This will be given to an individual who has demonstrated the following:
- A real estate practitioner who has demonstrated professionalism in the performance of real estate services to the community.
- A person who is dedicated to the high ethical standards of the real estate association.
- A person who has performed outstanding service to the civic community.
- A person who has been actively involved in propelling the growth of the local association by enhancing the caliber of the organization.
This person will be a member of the St. Louis Association of REALTORS® Commercial Division. An annual survey of the SLAR membership will be completed and a recommendation will be submitted to the REALTOR® Awards Committee. This will not be an annual recognition unless there is a person who has achieved the criteria in order to be recognized.
To submit your nominations send a letter of recommendation to Becca Grober at email@example.com.
2015 Commercial REALTOR® of the Year Award
This award is presented for REALTOR® activities and support, not based upon “volume” alone. Judging is based solely on:
- Commercial Division-REALTOR® Membership.
- Service to the Commercial Division of SLAR.
- Community Service.
- Political activities in support of Commercial Real Estate Practices.